We're looking for a Hybrid Designer to join our client's team, to work from Buenos Aires as a USD-paid contractor. The team works in a co-working space in Belgrano and they have flexibility to work from home, at least once a week
About the company:
Glide is a startup based in San Francisco with the mission of modernizing and simplifying residential real estate transactions. They’ve grown fast since launching in July of last year. Glide is now being used in over 15% of transactions in California.
They started the company after experiencing first-hand how difficult it was to buy and sell our homes. They realized that many of the steps in a real estate transaction could be improved with software. Their first product, Glide Forms, allows real estate agents and home sellers to complete the required paperwork using a simple and intuitive online wizard. They are building the next version of Glide, which will help with home inspections, home repairs, and more. Their vision is to be the first all-in-one software platform for buying, selling, and owning homes.
They are backed by Social Capital, Global Founder’s Capital, David Sacks, and other high profile Silicon Valley investors.
About this role
We are looking for a hybrid designer to help build out the brand as well as the product. You will advocate for, and be a strong representative of design. You will be working with the CEO, the CTO, Engineers, Marketers, and the Design Lead to execute on various projects including (but not limited to):
· Design brand materials: print, web, ads, direct mail, email
· Sketch, ideate and create new concepts for the product
· Create and deliver assets as needed
· Using user research and metrics to guide design decisions
You might be a good fit if:
· You have 3+ years of design experience at a startup or agency.
· You have a diverse portfolio with strong examples of product and visual design work.
· You have a wide breadth of design skills—branding, marketing, visual, product, UX/UI.
· You are design and user-centric. You know and care about your audience and design for them.
· You know design isn’t just about the way something looks—it’s about how it works.
· You are creative in the way you think—you come up with ideas, not just execute.
· You work smart. We are a startup—we move fast, so we design with intention and iterate.
· You know how to use Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc.
· You are a team player - You give and take feedback well.
· You know how to manage your work and your time.
Perks & Benefits
- USD salary
-Swiss Medical prepaid coverage
-Argentinean holidays (working USA holidays)
-Paid lunch in office
- 1 WFH day per week
- Company Laptop
-Be part of a Rockstar Team