We are partnering with Superside to look for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join their amazing remote-first company.
As an integral member of the Client Development team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the post-sales processes are efficient and effective.
Nothing makes this team happier than when their enterprise customers are wildly successful with their Superside setup. Superside enables marketing teams, design teams or business professionals to move faster and get more stuff done by having access to an always on, fully flexible and highly skilled design team.
Reporting to the VP Client Development, success in this role will be measured by your ability to effectively build and run processes for Customer Success and Customer Expansion.
About the team
Superside's fast growing commercial team (8 people) is a highly collaborative, fast paced and evolving group responsible for bringing on new customers and nurturing and growing relationships with Superside Enterprise subscriptions.
They move quickly and experiment with new strategies and ways of adding value to their new and existing customers. They engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure our customers love, adapt and grow with Superside. The team works hard, works together, and has fun doing it as they strive to build a well oiled sales and customer success machinery.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Manage the post-sales relationship of Superside’s subscription customers, which includes onboarding, training, user adoption, quarterly business reviews and renewal/expansion.
- Identify areas for growth within existing accounts and generate upsell opportunities in collaboration with Superside Account Executives and Project Managers.
- Deliver best practices for using Superside as part of your design workflow/process within different verticals and industries, based on specific customer use cases and requirements.
- Develop a long-term plan for account growth for each Superside Enterprise Account.
- Travel on-site when needed, typically about 5-10% travel expected.
- Develop customer success process that can be applied to a large portfolio of clients and help define the long term responsibilities and metrics for Superside Customer Success
- 3+ years of related client-facing experience, preferably from a creative and/or SaaS environment (customer success, post-sales, design operations, consulting, business development, sales engineering, etc.)
- Managed 100 or more accounts or can demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Bias towards action
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a solution and drive adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to quickly learn relevant design production/operations/process concepts and consult customers on these
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent strongly preferred, Masters Degree or above is a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills at all levels
Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By combining design workflow technology with top design talent and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers including Cisco, Amazon, HP, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co., Santander and more.
Superside was founded in late 2015 and became the first Norwegian company to join the Y Combinator accelerator in Palo Alto, California. They have since received funding from reputable Silicon Valley investors Freestyle Venture, High Alpha, Slack Fund, Sam Altman, Alliance Venture and others. They are remote-first with team members spread across the world.
Their mission is to shape the global labor market; by having a fair and transparent labor platform that is great for both remote workers and enterprise customers.
Create more equal economic opportunities globally
We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Excited? Press the Apply Now button or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org