We are partnering with Superside to look for a Creative Director, Strategic Growth to join their amazing remote-first company.
Superside moves quickly and experiment with new strategies and ways of adding value to their new and existing customers. They engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure that our customers love, adapt and grow with Superside. Nothing makes them happier than when their enterprise customers are wildly successful with their Superside setup. The team works hard, works together, and has fun doing it as they strive to build and grow a successful strategic design and customer success team.
What You'll Do:
- Own and lead the creative aspects of our Customer Success team
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives towards Superside’s key accounts to generate retention and growth through pitching, strategic advisory, expansion, upselling, cross selling and problem solving
- Own creative on key accounts, become a trusted advisor and partner
- Lead projects such as key account onboarding, strategic design advice, creation of expansion resources (landing pages, showreels, demos, best practises, etc.)
- Manage Design Directors and Designers on key accounts and projects
- Research and identify areas for growth within existing accounts in collaboration with Account Executives and Project Managers
- Develop and own how Superside showcases and demos our design capabilities
- Help define the long term responsibilities and metrics for Superside Customer Success, contribute to future hiring and growth
- Report to Head of Customer Success, and work closely with leadership and our 50+ global design team
This is you:
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Design, Creative, Communication, or equivalent education
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at director level or similar
- Strong graphic design, motion design and web, app, & product design expertise
- Solid client management experience and skillset
- Good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Ability to quickly learn operations and process, and consult clients on these
- Ability to multitask with overview and detail, and create structure in chaos
- High level of craft, ability to provide top notch design direction and hands-on work
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client centric and execution driven mindset
Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By combining design workflow technology with top design talent and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers including Cisco, Amazon, HP, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co., Santander and more.
Superside was founded in late 2015 and became the first Norwegian company to join the Y Combinator accelerator in Palo Alto, California. They have since received funding from reputable Silicon Valley investors Freestyle Venture, High Alpha, Slack Fund, Sam Altman, Alliance Venture and others. They are remote-first with team members spread across the world.
Their mission is to shape the global labor market; by having a fair and transparent labor platform that is great for both remote workers and enterprise customers.
Create more equal economic opportunities globally
We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Excited? Press the Apply Now button or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org